Be a vital part of our organisation
We’re a small and agile organisation and we can tailor partnerships to the needs of our partners. We encourage you to take advantage of the benefits, such as:
- aligning with a professional arts organisation and popular institution which attracts more than 70,000 people per year;
- promoting your brand in association with our brand and our high quality programs;
- acknowledging your support in our professionally produced marketing materials and extensive social media networks;
- direct access to, and engagement with, artists, stakeholders and guests at events; and
- our creative approach to partnering.
The ACT Government through artsACT and EventsACT.
The Federal Government through the Australia Council.
The Thomas Foundation.
Art Group Creative Fellowship 2017 – 2020
Art Group is sponsoring the Art Group Creative Fellowship program.
Hindmarsh Prize (2016 – 2018)
Hindmarsh is Major Sponsor of the Hindmarsh Prize.
The Tall Foundation.
Exhibition Accommodation Partner
Project Partners 2018
Asialink Reciprocal Residency with Toyama Glass Studio is supported by Asialink and artsACT.
The Graduate in Residence program is supported by the ANU School of Art & Design, UniSA and Sydney College of the Arts.
Winter Glass partners and supporters include Events ACT.
Read about our partners
Art Group Creative Fellowship
Asialink Reciprocal Residency