Conditions of Offer
- Quotations are subject to withdrawal or change at any time until acceptance of customer purchase.
- Quotations will remain valid for 14 days from the date of the quotation.
- Prices are quoted inclusive of GST.
- Canberra Glassworks reserves the right to alter its prices without notification.
Conditions of Acceptance
- Orders can only be accepted in written form. Official purchase orders must be provided on company letterhead and signed by an authorized company representative.
- The purchaser is deemed to have read these Terms and Conditions on receipt of a signed Customer Order.
- Any accepted quotation can only be cancelled, varied, or suspended with the written consent of Canberra Glassworks.
- The Purchaser accepts that Canberra Glassworks will endeavor to ensure that final artwork is as close as possible in scale, colour and design to the request ie the brief, representational drawings and samples.
- However, as these artworks are made from handmade glass, exact matching cannot be guaranteed.
Conditions of Delivery and Installation
- Quoted delivery dates and / or times are given in good faith, no liability or claim whatsoever will be accepted by Canberra Glassworks arising from or because of any delay in delivery and or installation.
- The Purchaser will be responsible for immediate inspection of goods upon delivery.
- Delivery occurs when the goods are signed off as having been received ‘in good order’ at which point full risk for the goods passes to the purchaser.
- For goods/services under $1000, payment must be made before the commencement of work.
- For goods/services over $1000, a 50% deposit is required at the time of the order is placed.
- The balance of all monies owing on goods is payable within seven days of the invoice date.
- Title for the goods remains with Canberra Glassworks until full and final payment has been received.
Disclaimer: Whilst we take great care with every repair and commission please be aware that due to the delicate nature of glass, there is a small risk that the work may break in the process and Canberra Glassworks cannot be held responsible for any damage that might occur.