1 to 6 Month Pass holders are required to ‘give back’ 1 hour a month of voluntary work to spruce up and keep our Glassworks in tip-top shape.
This is an essential part of the Glassworks Community and enables us to provide discounts for use of equipment.
Duties may include:
- Library maintenance
- Technical support and maintenance
- Organising educational materials
- Other duties as advised by Artistic Programs Coordinator and the Technical Manager
Seven days a week from 8am to 5pm with extended hours on Mondays & Thursdays to 8pm.
- Volunteer sessions
- Valid in conjunction with workshop passes
- Valid for one hirer
- Sessions redeemable through hourly bookings via online booking
- Completion of Give Back passes is mandatory to be eligible to hire
For enquiries please contact Artistic Programs or phone (02) 6185 0382.